* Read a devotion from our Lenten booklet which you can pick up in the welcome center.
* Write a note to a church member for each day of Lent
* Sign up to serve dinner at Sunday Supper at First Presbyterian
* Attend our Lenten concerts on Wednesdays at Noon in the sanctuary, stay for a hot bowl of soup in the Social Hall.
* Join a Lenten small group, see Pastor Dan for more information.
Let me know if you have any questions! Also, please know how thankful we as a staff and our elders are for your amazing response to our Fulfilling Our Hopes challenge. Over $62,000.00 was pledged which will help immensely with our budget for 2017. Also, thank you to all for your pledges to Seeking New Paths, our capital campaign. We're at $938,225.00 which is outstanding, we need 100% to reach our goal so if you have not yet pledged, know that your contribution is needed. It is a 5 year campaign so remember that fact as you study your budget.
May you have a meaningful season of Lent,